Your dad just hooked me up with your blog. Your writing sounds much like your great grandfather. I hope India is treating you well and you are not too homesick.
Always nice to hear from you Grandestma. India is treating me like a third-tier celebrity - I think the lack of melanin in my skin grants me that status. Thankfully Tyler at 21 is much less susceptible to the pernicious influence of homesickness than he was at 9. As for writing like my great grandfather, perhaps I should send an email to Zora Neale Hurston's great granddaughter?
Hello, Tyler,
ReplyDeleteYour dad just hooked me up with your blog. Your writing sounds much like your great grandfather.
I hope India is treating you well and you are not too homesick.
Love, Grandma
Always nice to hear from you Grandestma. India is treating me like a third-tier celebrity - I think the lack of melanin in my skin grants me that status. Thankfully Tyler at 21 is much less susceptible to the pernicious influence of homesickness than he was at 9. As for writing like my great grandfather, perhaps I should send an email to Zora Neale Hurston's great granddaughter?
ReplyDeleteTyler